Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ok, So I’ve Been A Little Busy - Literally

I must apologize to all my readers that it has been so long since I have posted. Life has been a little crazy with teaching, living in Denver, and coaching. I know that is not an excuse, but honestly the time and the lack of sleep finally came to a head late last week and into this week. Getting less sleep than I am currently getting does not really sound like a good idea. So I apologize for not writing more, but honestly four preps are eating up my time. I work on school literally from the moment I wake up until I fall asleep reading or grading at night.

However, when a writer wants to write he or she writes. So today I just wrote.

I really hope you enjoy the shorter, more to the point reflections that follow chronicling my last week of school.

Here’s a listing of all the new posts. Click on them and you’ll get to them if you don’t see them on the main page:

Did I take ED 105: Classroom Management for
the Aspiring Teacher?
And if so,
where are my notes?

Blogging- What’s the purpose of
Fifty-Nine Minutes anyway?

Where was my student teaching disclaimer form?

I am surrounded by greatness,
but supported in my weakness

Reflections on Teaching Writing to 9th Graders

Screwing Up and Learning From It

Watching and Applying

Technology: Is Higher Education Behind?

The Lost Connection

The Other Cooperating Teacher

“I’m Not Going To Throw You the Life Jacket”

PLC’in it Up – American Lit Style

Where Do I Fit In?

The True Role of Professional Development

So What, I’m A Guy

Getting to Know Women on a Completely Different Level

Teaching is NOT life, Contrary to a Previously Held Idea

Last Lecture: Help?

Fun in the Classroom

Where’s Randon Anyway?

So grab a coffee or your favorite drink and have fun reading my new posts. I hope you enjoy reading and commenting on them as much as I have enjoyed writing them!